Legal, The boring stuff
This website is the exclusive property of Southeast Marine Services, LLC. (Southeast). At Southeast we appreciate your business and are always willing to share information about our products and services. If you have a question, that’s what the 800-487-0610 phone number is for. Feel free to call us. We always try to give prompt, quality service and stand behind our products. You are important, no matter what the size of your order or if you don’t buy anything. However there do have to be some rules.
- Copyright, all material on this website is the property of Southeast and may not be copied, rebroadcast, retransmitted or otherwise published utilized by any person or entity with out the express written consent of Southeast. An exception is granted for non-commercial retransmission solely for the purpose of sharing the information hereon; however no use may be made of any of the information on the website for any commercial, profit making, or other use for pecuniary or financial gain.
- Accuracy, although we make careful effort to be as accurate as possible in all information published on the website, errors can occur. Accordingly, we accept no liability for errors whether or not the fault of Southeast or any third party.
- Pricing, every effort is made to keep pricing up to date but price changes do occur at regular and often unannounced intervals. Market pressures, particularly on commodity based products are volatile. All pricing is subject to change without notice and the price charged for any purchase will be the price in effect as of the day of the sale. Pricing published in any other source, including but not limited to magazines, newspapers or other printed or electronic media are informational only and not binding on Southeast.
- Shipping, all shipping is at purchaser’s risk. We will purchase insurance for all shipments and the cost of such insurance will be added to the charges for shipping. We reserve the right to add a reasonable processing charge to all orders for services including, but not limited to, crating, expedited or special handling or other additional services. Shipping costs are volatile and the website shopping cart program may not stay current. We will advise you if the shipping cost published by the shopping cart is inaccurate prior to processing your payment. We reserve the right to ship by whatever mode or with whichever shipper we deem best.
- Orders and payment methods, Southeast reserves the right to accept or reject any order and further may restrict the method of payment to one acceptable to Southeast. If you do not have an established credit history with us, and we agree to accept your credit card we will ask you to sign a written authorization to charge your credit card. We only do this by fax to maintain card security. We charge a fee of 5% of the cost of the goods for the extra processing. Credit cards issued by institutions outside the United States are accepted at the sole discretion of Southeast Because of rampant fraud credit cards are accepted for orders over $250.00 at the sole discretion of Southeast.
- Return of goods: No goods may be returned without the issuance by Southeast Marine of a return authorization number. Please call 800-487-0610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking charge, at sellers discretion. Special order items are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Warranty: Southeast makes no warranty other than that offered by the manufacturer of any goods purchased. We will make our best efforts to help you resolve a warranty issue, but warranties are offered by the manufacturer not by us and we can not be responsible for them. As a rule, manufacturers do not reimburse or cover the cost of shipping an item for warranty or repair. We may ask you for payment in advance for shipping if you bring or send the product to us. We will not be responsible for any claim of warranty express or implied or for injury to person or property or any other consequential damage.
- The Really Boring Stuff, the sale and purchase of a product or service by us to you is a contract. The contract is made in Oregon and is subject to and shall be interpreted according to the laws of Oregon as set forth in the Uniform Commercial code as incorporated into the Oregon Revised Statutes. Jurisdiction over any dispute is in Columbia County Oregon. The terms and conditions set forth herein apply to you as our customer and to Southeast Marine Services, its owners, managers, employees, subsidiaries or assigns.
All information on this website is the property of Southeast Marine Services, LLC and may not be copied, broadcast, retransmitted or published in any form without the express written permission of Southeast Marine Services, LLC. All rights reserved, 1986-2012